- For either point or continuous measurements of bulk solids and liquids.
- For interface measurements, the sensor weight can be adjusted according to the density of the sediment.
- The distance is electronically measured and together with the programmed silo geometry information the microprocessors convert this distance into a volumetric output signal.
- The sensor generates an analog 4-20 mA signal and a Modbus RTU or Profibus DP interface for the evaluation systems.
- The system is immune to dust, dielectricity, conductivity, humidity and caking, etc. hence it always delivers a reliable level signal.
- The system is simple to operate and extremely durable which keeps service and operating costs to an absolute minimum.
- The sensor can handle a variety of process conditions within a wide range of industries.
- UWT level sensors are characterized by their reliability, easy handling and long service life