- Tramec Shaft mounted Gearboxes are robust and high-performance devices specially used for conveyors and other heavy-duty applications.
- Sizes available: MA63B, MA80B, MA100B, MA125B, MA140B, MA160B and MA180B
- Supports a back-stop device (depending on the application).
- A projecting input shaft with key for mounting of pulleys for belt transmissions.
- Transmission Torque available: 300 – 8600 Nm
- Very high efficiencies: up to 0.95.
- Power ratings: 2.2 – 89 kW
- Power Ratio range: 16 : 1
- The housing is made of cast iron with superior resistance to stress.
- The standard hollow output shaft made of steel for high performance
- The single lubrication chamber guarantees excellent thermal dissipation.
- The helical spur gears are built in 16NiCr4, 18NiCrMo5 or 20MnCr5 UNI EN 10084 quench-hardened and casehardened steel, all ground according to quality 6 DIN 3962.
- Painting: BLUE RAL 5010.