- Camozzi pneumatic cylinders available in stock
- Offers low noise level, more flexibility and versatility.
- Operation: Single or double-acting; magnetic or cushioned.
- Offers uniform movement (even at low speeds).
- They are corrosion-resistant.
- Lube-free operation.
- Bore diameter sizes available (ø): 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125 mm.
- Type of construction profile: screws and round tube (with tie-rods).
- Type of mounting: front/ rear flange, foot mounting, front/ rear/ centre/ swivel trunnion.
- Standard temperature range: -20° to +80°C (up to 150°C for special applications).
- Different versions for various application: Food and beverage, extreme temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, dirty and dusty environment, etc.
- These products are very durable.