- These pressure transmitters have high precision making them suitable for all industrial applications requiring pressure/vacuum display, control or regulation.
- They are very robust hence equally suitable for applications involving high operating rates
- Wide varieties of pressure ranges available: up to 600 bar
- Maximum permissible accidental pressure: 75 bar, destruction pressure: 150 bar
- Range of operational temperature: up to 160°C.
- Analog output types available: Current (4 – 20 mA) or Voltage (0 – 10 V/ 0.5 – 4.5 v)
- Have an overall accuracy 1% of nominal pressure
- Degree of protection available: IP 65, IP66, IP 67 and IP69K
- Several types of fluid connection are available such as:
- G1/4 A male; 1/4”-18NPT male; SAE 7/16-20UNF-2A male; SAE 7/16-20UNF-2B female (with or without Schrader pin depending on the model), etc.
- Electrical connection available:
- M12 Female and Male connectors, 2 or 4 pins.
- EN 175301-803-A (ex DIN 43650) connector
- Packard Metri-Pack 150 connector, etc.
- A wide range of fluid entries are available.