- A wide range from 125A to 1600A of the manual transfer switch is available.
- Switch range from 2000A to 3200A is available upon request.
- Both 3 poles and 4 poles manual transfer switches are available.
- SIRCOVER switches have three stable positions which are not affected by voltage drops or vibrations, protecting your loads from network disturbances.
- A glass fibre reinforced polyester break chamber with an arc extinguishing system offering rapid extinguishing of the electric arc.
- Simultaneous upstream and downstream isolation and positive break indication.
- SIRCOVER Bypass: This combination of three interlocked load break switches provides 3+6 or 4+8 poles for bypass applications.
- SIRCOVER Bypass for overlapping contact switching (I-I+II-II). This combination of three interlocked load break switches provides bypass to a UPS or other devices when sources are synchronized and the UPS is on static bypass mode.