- Center drills are readily available in stock.
- The Center drills come in two common types based on the center drill angle:
- Type A (DIN 333-A)
- Type B (DIN 333-B)
- HSS British Standard Centre drill for general machining applications up to x1 diameter.
- Manufactured to BS328 standards.
- Designed for accurate Center Holes in long production runs
or when precise centering is required.
- Solid Carbide construction helps reduce wears when abrasive material is machined.
- Possess high sharpness and outstanding durability.
- The use of cobalt HSS and an optimized tool shape deliver excellent sharpness.
- Other included angles can be provided on request.