- These pin punches come in different sizes and brands.
- Two-piece design allows the tip to be hard for durability
while allowing it to be produced straight punches.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Special coating such as Black oxide finish to help prevent corrosion;
extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked
with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
- Comes with a case that’s convenient to carry and store.