Dial & Digital Indicators
InformationSpecifications For Dial
- A unique shock-proof mechanism is incorporated, providing improved immunity to shocks
- The crystal is hard coated for durability and scratch resistance.
- 001-inch resolution provides maximum accuracy and specificity.
- Stainless steel rack and contact tip for reliable readings.
Specifications For Digital
- Approximately 40% lighter than the conventional dial indicator.
- Provided with an improved resistance to shop floor contaminants such as water and dust.
- Due to the spindle bushing being offset from the stem, spindle movement will not be hindered or jammed when clamping along the stem.
- A pair of limit hands are provided for quick and easy tolerance judgment.
- The shell of indicator is made of stainless steel
- Offers resistance to corrosion and rust.
- LCD for reading/ measuring surface variations.
- Switchable between mm and inch; Zero setting.
and can be replaced for other sizes.
- Has measurement range of 0-25.4mm.
- High Resolution up to 0.0005″ (0.01 mm).
- Comes with batteries, offering 250 hours of use.
- Touch button, sensitive touch function.
- IP54 waterproof grade.
- Screw Thread M2.5; The screw is removable
- Comes with instruction manual.