Features of Traditional External Micrometers
- Both the traditional and digital micrometers available in stock.
Features of Digital Micrometers
- High quality outside micrometer.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Capacity from 0-25mm / 0-1″
- Hammertone finished frame with high quality insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- With tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet etc.
- Calibrated micrometer measures 0 to 1″ (0 to 25mm) with 0.00005″ (0.001mm) resolution and +/- 0.00005″ accuracy, for taking outside diameter measurements in harsh workshop conditions
- LCD screen displays in inches and metric units
- Plastic components are oil-resistant and measuring faces are carbide-tipped for durability
- Ratchet stop to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Ingress Protection: IP65 for protection against dust and water